Yes, it is time for another awesome challenge at Scrap Tiffany!
Our theme is "Friendship". How very special that is to me! I have friends
that are like members of my family. You can call on them any time and they
are there! What a wonderful feeling that is! I love being there for them, too!
So in honor of my friends who are so dear to me, I created this card. I hope
that everyone is as lucky as I am....Friendship is so special! Please hop
over to Scrap Tiffany and see what Friendship means to the other
design team members. I know you will be glad that you did!
May we always keep our friends close at heart!
Hugs,
Renee
P. S. Please feel free to participate in this challenge and send your creation
to tiffany@scraptiffany.com Tiffany will proudly display it on her blog!

It's a lovely card Renee, with a beautiful sentiment. You are such a good friend, whoever receives it will love it I'm sure. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very pretty card!!
ReplyDeleteoh Renée!! you seem to be such a nice ladie! I wish I could be one of these friends you cherish!! I must say I LOVE this card of yours! really pretty!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteI've got some good news for you...find it here:
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-announcements.html
-Tifany
very pretty gift packaging in the post below and I really like the die cut tree on this.
ReplyDeletePretty! Love the tree and the word strips. This is one of my favorite cards by you!!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Renee! I love that big flower that doubles as a sun.
ReplyDeleteAwesome card. I have an award for you, hop on over to my blog to pick it up.
ReplyDeleteRobin
scrapandchat.blogspot.com
What a sweet and adroable card!!
ReplyDelete