Now that we are all winding down from the Scrap Tiffany Blog Hop (see below),
it's time for our next challenge! They are always so much fun!
It's time to get out those stamps and create.....first I had decide which
stamps I wanted to use. Decisions, decisions!! I did it, though! Here is
the card that I created using some of my favorite stamps.
There is so much you can do with stamping especially if
you have a bunch of stamps like I do!
Supplies: Card (JoAnn), Paper (Provocraft).
Frame (Making Memories), Stickers (Frances Meyer), Buttons
(my own stash, wink), Ink (Colorbox) and the stamps....
unknown because I have had them a while, LOL!
I still love them, though!!
Oh, and please visit Scrap Tiffany to see some GREAT design team
inspiration with stamping. Trust me, you are going to love it!!
If you decide to create a stamping card or layout of your own,
be sure to send it to tiffany@scraptiffany.com so it can be
showcased on her blog. How cool is that?
I will be announcing the winner for the blog hop prize on Saturday.
Be sure to come back then! I hope that you all have
a wonderful weekend!!
Happy Creating,
Renee

Beautiful card!!
ReplyDeletex