Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Gift For Mom With Glue Dots

Wow, May is sure creeping up on us isn't it....and that means it's time to think of
Mom or someone very special to us.  Here is a sweet but simple gift you
can make for her....it won't take long.  I promise!  Here is what you need:
Supplies:  Your favorite cardstock (DCWV), 8 note cards (Michaels), Flower
Embellishment (K and Company), Glue Dots® removable dots
and Glue Dots® craft dots.
          

          

*You can buy 1 pack of 8 cards or mix and match like I did.  I purchased 4
  packs with different designs and took 2 from each pack with their envelopes.
  Oh, btw, this was from the dollar section at Michaels....great deal!

*After placing them neatly in a stack, I cut a border strip from a 12x12 piece
  of cardstock.

*Then, I wrapped it around the cards and adhered both ends together using
  Glue Dots® removable dots.

*I chose my favorite coordinating flower embellishment and adhered it to
  the border strip using Glue Dots® craft dots.


Voila, my gift is now complete!  This is a perfect gift for mom, your aunt, your
your sister....or any special someone you want to remember on Mother's Day.
I know that they will really like it especially because it came from YOU!!

I wrote this blog while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.

'Looking forward to sharing more Glue Dots® projects with you!!

Happy Crafting, 

Renee 

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect for time-impaired gift-givers. I love the flower embellishment. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hey....this is Guiseppa and you won on the Zva Blog Hop. I need you to email me your address so I can get you your goodies! My email address is samgubler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you for also winning at Zva.
    Have a nice day Jolanda/Netherlands

    ReplyDelete