Welcome to Scrap Tiffany's Trash to Treasure Recycled Blog Hop!!
We hope that you are playing along!
You should have arrived from Danielle's Blog.
We are looking forward to inspiring you to use your wonderful stash of already
acquired goodies for scrapbooking as well as recycled products.
If you are just getting started on the Hop, circle back to Scrap Tiffany so that
you do not miss any of the action and visit of all of the designers blogs.
While strolling through the dollar section of Michaels, I came across a cute package
of coasters (seen here in my supply stash). I will have to admit, that I did not plan
on using them for coasters....I knew it would be something crafty. Yes, they
are cute even before they are decorated. I love the Admit One ticket. I decided
to create a mini-board book. Oh, and here are some of the inside pages.
It really was fun putting this book together. I have not given the book
to that special person yet; soon it will be lively with pics.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Oh, I will choose 1 person from
those who comment to receive a little goodie from me; I will announce
the winner on Saturday. Now, hop on over to Becca's Blog for more
Trash to Treasure fun!!
Happy Scrapping and Hopping,
Renee





cute coaster mini!
ReplyDeletecute mini! so colorful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright fun little mini! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun idea.... and from the Buck store.. really great.. thanks for sharing.. hugs Bev
ReplyDeleteI need to start looking closer at the dollar section!!! Great idea and sooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the dollar section! what a great idea you had. your album turned out fantastic! :)
ReplyDeleteVery neat idea for kiddos. My granddaughter loves to share her pictures and this is a great idea for her.
ReplyDeleteRobin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com
Very clever, and so bright and colorful. Thanks for sharing !
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Renee. I wish we had Michaels in Australia. It sounds like a paradise for crafters. I often see it mentioned in the crafty blog world.
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! Another idea to try
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I'm a sucker for Michael's dollar section. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun mini!
ReplyDeleteanother good idea, from coaster to mini book..i like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, again, ladies for visiting my blog. It was great reading your comments. I look forward to visiting your blogs!! Have a super weekend!
ReplyDelete