Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Sketch Time At Scrap Tiffany

It's time for another challenge at Scrap Tiffany!  This fun sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches is great!
There sure are lots of neat things to choose from on this sketch whether you make a
a layout or a card.  Oooh, I love butterflies!!  My teammates at Scrap Tiffany
did an super job with their creations!!  Please go there for a visit!  It's awesome!!

Don't you just love Spring?  It was loads of fun creating this card with Spring in mind. 
I really enjoyed using some of my fave products like DCWW, Sandylion,
American Crafts and last but not least, ric rac from Wal-Mart.

I hope that you will join me in creating a card or layout of your own.  If you do, please
send it to tiffany@scraptiffany.com  Yes, that is right!  Tiffany will post it on her
blog for all to see!

I hope that everyone has a fab weekend and, of course....

Happy Creating,

Renee 

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love Spring? You created a very welcoming card. I'm on a butterfly kick myself. Thanks for visiting Debby's Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is wonderful! I love spring, the colors, the flowers - not the rain. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project for PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is full of spring! So happy that it's finally here. I tend to use ric rac often, mostly because I bought a whole bundle of it at a rummage sale a few years ago. It adds a little something extra over what plain ribbon can do.

    ReplyDelete