Saturday, December 4, 2010

Scrap Tiffany Design Team and....

....me!  Wow, I still can hardly believe that I was selected to be a member of the Scrap Tiffany Design Team.  I am sure that you all remember me telling you all about Scrap Tiffany and the challenges there.  On Thursday, I received a lovely e-mail from Tiffany telling me I made the team.  You can imagine my excitement!  Yes, there were even tears of joy.  I feel blessed to be working with Tiffany and the amazing group of ladies she has selected.  Come share the excitement with me and visit Tiffany's blog: she made the announcement
today!  'See you at www.scraptiffany.com :).

8 comments:

  1. congrats on Scrap Tiffany DT.. looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Bev! I look forward to working with you, too! Congrats on being selected for the Scrap Tiffany DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee.
    I really like what I see in your blog :)
    Your works are beautiful and....I happy to be with you in Tiffany`s DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Renee, It is so very exciting! Look forward to working with you on the DT. Krischelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm finally back on your blog and now following :) The last time I was here was from my BlackBerry so I couldn't follow you then. It's great that we get to team up for both ScrapTiffany and Glue Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Yelena,

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! Thanks, too, for the compliment; I really appreciate it! Yes, I am looking forward to working with you at Scrap Tiffany, too!

    Take care,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Krichelle....Yes, it is all so very exciting! I can hardly believe it! 'Looking forward to working with you, too!! My Best, Renee :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, again, so much for the congrats! Oh, Danielle, thanks, too, for following me on my blog. It is going to be a blast being on two design teams together! Take care, Renee :).

    ReplyDelete