Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Hi, friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas to all those celebrating
this joyous holiday.  May all your wishes come true!

As my Glue Dots® project, I want to share this card that I made for someone special.
Actually, it is on it's way, as we speak. Supplies included:  Card (The Paper Magic
Group, Inc.), Paper (Peppermint Forest created especially for JoAnn),  
Stickers (DCWV), Chipboard sentiment (created especially for Wal-Mart) and
Glue Dots® Dot n Go mini dots).  

Step 1. Adhere paper that matches the size of the front of the card using Glue Dots®
            mini dots.  
Step 2. I also chose to use another piece of the yummy Peppermint Forest paper
            as a double mat.  Oooh, I love this paper!!
Step 3. Adhere chipboard sentiment (Peace) using Glue Dots® mini dots.

Step 4. Feel free to use as many DCWV stickers as you like both on the inside
         and outside of the card. 

As you can see, I have plenty of supplies left over for more cards so....guess what I will
be doing this evening?  You are right!  I will be making more Christmas cards!

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  It's always great to see you!!

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.

'Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season,

Renee

 














 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and joyful card!! I love the bright colors :) merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment and holiday wishes! Thanks, too, for visiting. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Shawnte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee,what a beautiful card!!!
    And i'm happy to "work" with you at Scrap Tiffany....
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
    Have nice days and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the "Peace" chipboard. Very festive!!

    ReplyDelete