most joyous occasion. From lighting the Hanukah menorah to eating those yummy
potato pancakes, I am sure that a wonderful time was had by all. We can't forget
the dreidel (spinning top) game; that is always lots of fun!
Now that Hanukah is over for this year, we think of those who made it so special.
Maybe you were invited over to someone's house to join in the festivities or received
a special gift; either way, a sweet Hanukah thank you note would be so nice to send.
It did not take many supplies to create this card; it certainly was fun, though!
Here is what I used: Card (American Crafts), Paint (Making Memories),
Sponge Brush (Making Memories) several paper towels, a paper plate
and, last but not least, Glue Dots® -1/2 inch dots.
Step 1. Open your card on a dry paper towel. Squirt a bit of your favorite color on
a paper plate; then, using your sponge brush whisk it along the edges of
your card. If you change colors as I did, rinse your brush in between.
Step 2. Choose a favorite picture from Hanukah and adhere it to the front of
your card using Glue Dots®-1/2 inch dots.
Voila, your card is done! Actually, this would also make a awesome Hanukah
greeting card for next year as well!
Credit: Photography of Hanukah menorah by Danielle.
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Happy Crafting,
Renee


This is a stunning card... I love it Renee:)
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you so much, Windy. I appreciate the compliment! Oh, and thank you for visiting my blog. Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDelete