Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crepe Paper, Parties and Our 21 day Challenge

Hi, Friends,

I hope that everyone is doing well and having fun getting ready for Thanksgiving.  
I sure am!  But first I want to share a couple of neat things that I have been enjoying.
This past week was all about crepe paper at one of my favorite blog spots....you
guessed it....Scrap Tiffany.  The challenge was creating with crepe paper.  It
sure was fun.  Here is the card that I wanted to share with you.  I want to go
back to the store and pick up a roll of each color of crepe paper  
Ok, maybe just 2 or 3 more will do.  I always thought crepe paper was just for
for parties.  Thanks Scrap Tiffany for sharing.  Oooh, I can't wait to see what
the challenge will be tomorrow.  Come join me!!

Speaking of joining, it certainly has been an incredible experience in our
21 day Challenge with our fearless leader, Rhonna Farrer!  She is an
amazing lady who is so talented.  I love how she encourages all
of the 21'ers like myself in achieving their goal.  With daily inspiration
from both Rhonna and the other participants, success is on it's
way!  Oh, please take a look at the button Rhonna gave us for
our blogs....it is on the right side of my blog towards the bottom.

We are on Day 17 of our journey; it really has been incredible!
Thank you, Rhonna!!  Take care everyone.  I will pop back
in a day or two with an update!!  Have a great week and
a super Thanksgiving!!


Happy Crafting,


Renee

9 comments:

  1. Hey--glad you're still hanging in with us!!! It's almost done and we will be all better because of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad that I am, too! You bet we will be better off for it! The 21 day challenge has been incredible!! 'So glad that have met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw you over at rhonna's blog. just wanted to stop in and say hi. i love how we are all connected together through this.
    enjoy your week!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jamie, that is so sweet of you to come visit my blog. Yes, we sure are all connected with this 21 day challenge. It has been great....I think I am going to visit you now. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for visiting!!! The Mini Monograms cart has my favorite scalloped circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so neat, Abby! Thank you for sharing the info. with me. I look forward to visiting your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby, thanks so much for following my blog! 'So nice of you to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Renee! happy to be with you on the Scrapp Tiffany DT ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Gaby! I am happy to be on the Scrap Tiffany team with you as well! It's going to so much fun!!

    Take care,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete