Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's All About Flowers at Scrap Tiffany

Last week at Scrap Tiffany our challenge was all about flowers.  It was so wonderful
to see what the design team created.  I had fun making this card.  You can tell that I
love the color pink!!  Oh, if you hop over to Scrap Tiffany, there are lots of flowers
to choose from also.  I think you will like them for sure!  BTW, this week's challenge is
called "Girl Power".



Remember that www.scraptiffany.com is the place to go for lots
of inspiration.  You will love what the design team is presenting this week.  Oh, and I
will be joining in the fun, too!  Stay tuned for my contribution to the "Girl Power"
challenge.  Dive into your scrapbooking stash and create something for a friend,
a special member of your family or even yourself....you will be so glad that you did!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and I love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Danielle. Oooh, the flower was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete