Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scraplifting At Scrap Tiffany

Hi, friends,

Happy 2011!  This is the first time that I have typed that!  This is going to be a great year!
I would love to share something special with you.  It really started my year off on great note!

As I mentioned before, I was selected for the Scrap Tiffany design team in December.
My first project was displayed today at Scrap Tiffany along with the other designers.
We each scraplifted a project from one of our team members.  Talk about inspiration!
They are all fantastic!  I wanted to pick everyone.  Oh, by the way, please note
my new ScrapTiffany blinkie on the side bar along with the names of all of our wonderful
designers!  A card that one of our designers created really caught my eye.
Her name is Brenda.

This is the beautiful card that she created!  I love everything about it.  The scallops are
my favorite.  So, I decided to make a card with scallops or something close.  It
sure was fun!  Here is the card that I designed with Brenda's inspiration.  I really
enjoyed creating this card!  I would love for you to take part in the scraplift
challenge.  Visit ScrapTiffany and join in the fun!  You will be so glad that
you did!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee 

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome compliment, Renee! Your card is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Brenda! I loved your card from the moment I saw it! Oh, thanks for visiting my blog and for your compliment as well! Isn't Scrap Tiffany fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the scalloped edges as well and without them, it wouldn't look right. The "love you" beads were also a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love scalloppy thangs too! i love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Danielle and Jennifer, for visiting my blog. Oh, thanks, too, for being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete