If you do, then head over to visit my friend, Nancy at her blog http://www.lovestocreate.com
for a really cool give away. I promise you are going to like it!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!! I am gonna come back with
more news in a day or two so stay tuned!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am going to write you a note, too. I am glad that I can be supportive in any way I can.
I will be posting on my blog from time to time about the challenge; for the most part, I will be posting at Rhonna's site. I don't have FB. Oh, I haven't started my journal yet; suggestions are welcome.
It is a pleasure to meet you. Remember we are all here for each other.
It's a pleasure meeting you too!! Well I can't wait to see what you've got going on. This is the best thing ever. I have tried before but wasn't successful then, but I have NO problem seeing this one thru. You can keep me focused ok? Ideas? Well how about a small fabric book, or just an old hard cover book you can alter, a mini photo album? I just used a composition book. They are so inexpensive, well this one wasn't cause lame old me got it at CVS in DC and that was outrageous---but I had to have it that second or I was afraid I might not commit...hahaha. ANd PS...I just love Rhonna, been secretly following her stuff for years...I just can't understand all that talent in one person!!! It's awesome.
Thanks for the support Renee. Means a great deal! Are you posting here? On FB? or just art journaling?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am going to write you a note, too. I am glad that I can be supportive in any way I can.
ReplyDeleteI will be posting on my blog from time to time about the challenge; for the most part, I will be posting at Rhonna's site. I don't have FB. Oh, I haven't started my journal yet; suggestions are welcome.
It is a pleasure to meet you. Remember we are all here for each other.
I look forward to chatting with you!
Take care,
Renee
Thanks, so much, Cinnibonon for following my blog. I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Renee
Hi Renee
ReplyDeleteIt's a pleasure meeting you too!!
Well I can't wait to see what you've got going on. This is the best thing ever. I have tried before but wasn't successful then, but I have NO problem seeing this one thru. You can keep me focused ok?
Ideas? Well how about a small fabric book, or just an old hard cover book you can alter, a mini photo album? I just used a composition book. They are so inexpensive, well this one wasn't cause lame old me got it at CVS in DC and that was outrageous---but I had to have it that second or I was afraid I might not commit...hahaha.
ANd PS...I just love Rhonna, been secretly following her stuff for years...I just can't understand all that talent in one person!!! It's awesome.