blogs It's a color combo challenge at Scrap Tiffany! This week the designers worked
there magic with brown and blue. Wow, that is one of my all time favorite color combos.
They did an awesome job!! Here is the card I made using those two colors.
Hop on over to http://www.scraptiffany.com to see what I am talking about.
Oh, and be sure to catch the awesome tutorials and other neat things to
share. You will love it! Thanks for visiting here. Have a wonderful
weekend!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Nancy, for visiting my blog; thanks, too, for the compliment!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Renee. I love those colors too. Thanks for visiting my blog recently.
ReplyDeleteKristi, thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my card. I really appreciate it. It was so much fun visiting your blog during the blog hop and I know I will be back again. It has been great meeting you through Scrap Tiffany!
ReplyDelete