Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rhonna's 21-day challenge

Hi, Friends,

This is totally awesome!  My friend, Rhonna, from the House of 3, is sponsoring a
a challenge.  It is really great!  If there is something in your life that you
would like to change now is the time to do it.  Trust me, you will not
regret it.  Oh, see that blinkie on the left of this blog?  That goes along with
the challenge.  You can do it!  More on my challenge in my next post.

Hugs,

Renee

5 comments:

  1. I think you friend ROCKS!! And so do you...have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'So great to see you! Thanks so much for the compliment! I will also pass it along to my friend.

    Oh, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike. I will be using a altered composition book that my daughter made me....for my birthday this year. Yaayyy!

    You bet we will stay focused with lots of encouragement along the way. Take care and I know we will be chatting soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYY IM doing the 21 day challenge too! glad that you are doing it also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of u! Posting from an itouch. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say-Thanks, Nancy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete