At Scrap Tiffany we were a given a wonderful sketch by our talented
design team member, Sophie. Our DT gathered to create either a
layout or a card for our last DT challenge.
Here is the card that I created.
It has been awesome working with all of the ladies on the Scrap Tiffany
Design Team. Tiffany and all of the ladies on the team are so very nice and
so willing to share there inspiring projects with all of us. Please continue to visit
the Scrap Tiffany blog for wonderful treats and Tiffany's fantastic adventures
in Alaska. Best Wishes, Tiffany!!
Hugs,
Renee


It was great being part of the ScrapTiffany team with you! I like the cupcake...yum! Did you doodle on the rainbows or was that how the paper was designed?
ReplyDeleteyou are the sweetest!!! I've loved being on the Scrap Tiffany team with you and am soooo sad it's over!!! your cupcake is adorable and yummy, it's making me hungry right now!!!!
ReplyDelete