Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy National BFF's Day With American Crafts

In honor National BFF's Day, I wanted to share this card that I made for my dear friend!
It's a special card for a special lady who I am proud to call my friend!
I enjoyed using my favorite American crafts products to create this
this card....I hope she likes it!!

Thanks to you, my friends, whose friendship I treasure!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. (southern comfort in a northern life) I think I will keep blogging but just whenever I want to. I enjoy having our lives documented so I will keep going.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed that I missed national BFF day since I didn't know yesterday was BFF day. But this is an adorable card. And I'm going 2 do a BFF project anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Renee! Thanks for stopping by my blog during The Twinery + PSA Essentials Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete