Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite Manufacturer Is....Die Cuts With A View

It's challenge time over at Scrap Tiffany.  The team was asked to create a project
using products from their favorite manufacturer.  Can you guess mine?  It's....Die Cuts
With A View.  Oh, how I love them!  The paper stacks are so delightful.  This Spring
stack was not an exception!  I chose paper from their new Lemon Flower collection.

Here is the card that I enjoyed creating.

My George and Basic Shapes cartridge
came in really handy in making the flower.  With a little bit of bling from
from Colorbok, my card was complete.  Hop on over to Scrap Tiffany to see
see what the rest of the design team created.  Awesome!!  As always,
you are invited to take part in this challenge.  Who is your favorite
manufacturer?  I would love to see!! 


Happy Scrapping,

Renee  

7 comments:

  1. I share your love of DCWV as they are my favorite as well. I just have to own every stack they make. Nice job on the card! It's so "sunny".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Have a nice day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together! Makes me want to create a scrapbook page with green, yellow and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really soft and pretty card.. great combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so hard to pick a fav manufacturer. i think i'd have to say basic grey, but i also really love cosmo cricket, bobunny, tim holtz, k&co-ok, my list is starting to get long. anyway back to what's important-this card is BEAUTIFUL! i can see why you love DCWV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the sunny colors!

    My favorite manufacturer is Basic Grey. They have never put out a line that I didn't like. I also like Tim Holtz and October Afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, I love how the colors blend so nicely but remain distinct.

    Sorry blogger was giving you trouble with my blog - it's been so haywire lately.

    Thanks again for visiting Made By Nicole and for all the lovely comments.

    Warmly,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete