I love making cards!! To add to the fun, I used one of my favorite
Products….that’s right, it’s Glue Dots®. Then, I was thrilled to create
with a brand new paper line called Authentique. Have you seen it?
It’s AWESOME!! I chose some goodies from the BLISSFUL collection
for my card. I just love it!!
pad to adhere to the front of the card using Glue Dots® Dot n Go.
to the card with my Dot n Go. (see below)
flowers, sizes 2”, 1 ½” and 1”. I layered them and adhered those with
My Glue Dots® Mini Dot n Go.
4. Feel free to add a sentiment of choice….voila, my card is complete.
Supplies
Card (DCWV), Paper and Sentiment (Authentique), Bling (Jolee) and
Glue Dots® Dot n Go
Glue Dots® Dot n Go
adhesive.
I wrote this blog while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Happy Scrapping,
Renee


It's pretty. Love your flower. I'm following this new brand on FB. It looks good.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute card!!! LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice card, Renee. That could work for most any occasion. I haven't seen that paper line yet but I think I'll have to get my hands on some. LOL
ReplyDelete