As you know I love creating cards. When My Mind's Eye offered a card challenge
this month, I decided to participate. Here is the sketch that we were
given. Pretty cool, isn't it? I loved getting out my favorite
My Mind's Eye goodies to create this card. I used paper from the
Simply Delightful stack....it was loaded with lots of paper. Can you
believe it had 180 sheets of paper? Very cool! Oh, and then I also used
my Cricut (Sweethearts cartridge) for both the senti-
ment and die cuts. I couldn't resist adding buttons and ric-rac from my own
stash to embellish it. Here is the card that I created for the challenge.
One of the greatest things about these challenges is that they are hosted
every month over at the My Mind's Eye blog. I hope you challenge
yourself, too!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee


No comments:
Post a Comment