Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sketch Challenge at Scrap Tiffany!

Hi, Friends,

It sure was fun sharing our latest challenge with the Scrap Tiffany Design Team.
Bev, one of our talented DT members provided us with this great sketch:

All of us on the team, designed our own card or layout based on this sketch.  Here is the card that I created.
I loved using all of my faves like K and Company, American Crafts and DCWV!  Wow, I love these challenges.  Oh, speaking of which, if you would like to create your own take on Bev's sketch, 
please visit Scrap Tiffany for all of the details.  Your work could be featured right there on 
Tiffany's blog.  How cool is that?  Oooh, I can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee 


10 comments:

  1. What a beauty i love the bright colors!!
    Have a nice sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog; thanks to for your lovely compliment. I hope that you are having a nice weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun, pretty card, Renee. Wonderful use of texture and color . You really rocked the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much, Katie! I really appreciate your lovely comment! Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. Could you tell I love bright colors? I hope that you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Renee! your card is cute! and so "sugary"!! love hte bright colors ! thank you for your very kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Sophie! I certainly appreciate your sweet comments. My pleasure....I will be visiting your blog again, I am sure, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful fun bright colours on this adorable card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Bev! Thanks, too, for the fun and challenging sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hey girlie!!!

    I hope your new year is going well!! I know what you mean, I miss the kinship of the 21er's too--it was such a nice experience, that I told myself I would try more online challenges and classes. I hope to be more creative this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we are off to a good start in 2011! I hope that you are, too! Yes, the 21-day challenge was an awesome experience! I am glad that we are still keeping in touch. Oh, about challenges and such....feel free to visit www.scraptiffany.com for challenges. They are posted the 1st and 15th of the month. Come join us! 'So nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete