Monday, January 31, 2011

Color Challenge At Scrap Tiffany!

Wow, this was such a great challenge for the Scrap Tiffany Design Team. 
Our colors to design with were steel grey and yellow!  You will love seeing
what our design team members created with this color theme.  
Everyone on the design team had their own take on it and it sure was fun!!
This is the card that I enjoyed creating for this challenge.
Oh, please visit Scrap Tiffany
There you will see creations from all of our designers.
Oh, by the way, if you would like to take part in this challenge and create
a card or layout using steel grey and yellow, be sure to send it
to tiffany@scraptiffany.com  Tiffany will feature your work on her blog!
How cool is that? 
 
Have a wonderful week scrapping!  I would love to see your beautiful
work!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee 

9 comments:

  1. wow,this is such a beautiful card!!amazing job!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty anniversary card, Renee. I really love the flower and cake accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee! Great card! I think I may have that wedding cake sticker hiding amongst my supplies. Almost used it a couple different times in scrapbooks, but now I think I'll be using on a card for a future wedding or anniversary card. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jolanda, Katie and Jennifer! Thanks for your sweet comments. This was really a fun challenge. 'So glad that we were able to share it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Gaby and Danielle for visiting! Thanks, too, for the compliments! Oh, about the cake....it was in my special Jolee drawer....I love Jolee embellies! 'Glad I have an extra cake to use for my anniversary album. You can never have too many embellies, right, wink?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I love it! The cake is perfect! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Kristi! Thanks for visiting and for your thoughtful comments, too! Yes, I love those colors also, wink!

    ReplyDelete