Good Morning Scrappers,
This week it is my turn for a Tuesday Tutorial as a member of the Scrap Tiffany design team.
Feel free to pop over and visit! I will put the directions for the tutorial here, too!
Oh, and when you visit Scrap Tiffany you will see that there is still time to take part in the
"Scraplift Challenge" and be entered to win some awesome goodies from Sierra Metal Design.
Oooh, please go see what it is all about. You will love it!
Oh, let's jump back to the tutorial: This is what I shared at Scrap Tiffany:
I love making cards and often like to include a photo with them. What better way
to do this then to make a photo card.
Gather your materials as shown in the photo above.
Blank card
Paint colors of choice
Sponge brushes
Adhesive
Favorite photo
It's fun to choose the colors to compliment your photo.
I love to use this as a Thank You note, Thinking of You or even a
Just Because card.
1. Dampen your brush or brushes in the paint. Whisk them across the edges as shown.
I love this because you can use just as many colors as you would like.
2. After you have chosen your photo, adhere it to your card with your favorite adhesive.
As I am writing this to you, I know exactly who I am going to send this card to.
The photo is great because the sentiment is already there. Yeah!!
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you have a wonderful week creating!
Hugs,
Hugs,
Renee




I love how you made that painted frame... great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Windy! I love painting frames, too! Thanks for visiting!
ReplyDeleteHey Renee,
ReplyDeleteI just found this site and I thought of you so here is the link for you to have a peek.
http://simplyreneeinc.blogspot.com/2011/01/clip-it-up-all-in-one-organization.html
Thanks so much, Dale! It was so nice of you to think of me. I can't wait to take a peak at this site. I will certainly let you know. I hope that you are having a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHi Renee!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I love what you did in your tutorial!
Hi, Jodi,
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure! I will come back and visit again! Oh, thanks so much for the compliment! I love adding painting to my cards. Thanks, too, for visiting my blog!
I love this tutorial and card Renee. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGlad to finally get to visit your place on the web.
Have a great day!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind thoughts, Kristi; I really appreciate them! I hope that you have a wonderful day, too!
ReplyDelete