Spring is just around the corner. Wow, the flowers will be
blooming with all kinds of beautiful fragrances. Hmmm, scented
candles give a lovely aroma, too, that fills the air like this candle
that I decorated for the Glue Dots® Spring Challenge.
Below you will see a list of goodies that I used for this challenge.
It was really neat dressing up this candle; I have lots
of supplies left over to make more. Yeah!!
Paper (DCWV), Scissors, Candle (Yankee), Tulle (Wal-Mart), Paper
Trimmer (Fiskars), Die-Cut Flower (K and Company) and Glue Dots® Dot n Go.
Step 1. Find your favorite scented candle and place a border strip
(9"x 1 1/4") around the candle; adhere the border with
with Glue Dots® Dot n Go.
2. Adhere a die-cut flower using Glue Dots® Dot n Go to the front of the candle.
2. Adhere a die-cut flower using Glue Dots® Dot n Go to the front of the candle.
3. Choose your favorite color of tulle and tie a pretty bow around the
neck of the bottle. I think this would make a cute little gift.
You can also dress up a candle that you already have like I did. I think my
You can also dress up a candle that you already have like I did. I think my
daughter would like to have her candle back now. I might even make one for myself!
Have fun creating your decorative candle!
I wrote this blog while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Happy Crafting,
I wrote this blog while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Happy Crafting,
Renee



That is cute Renee! I have so many drab candles sitting around my house, I never thought to decorate them... what a cute idea:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Windy! Since I have decorated the one shown here, I have found more candles. Yayyy!
ReplyDeletePretty candle! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting, Danielle! I appreciate your thoughtful comment. 'Hope you weekend is off to a good start!
ReplyDelete