Thursday, July 23, 2015

Loving Pocket Letters

Hi, Friends,

I hope that everyone is having an awesome week. Remember I told you about the pocket
letter I was creating for SpiegelMom Scraps pocket letter swap? Here is the pocket
letter that I sent to my new friend. She is so sweet!!


I had so much fun creating this. Inside each pocket I shared some of my favorite
goodies. Oh, and some of them came from SpiegelMom Scraps Etsy Shop Do you
see the doily, tags, stars and the butterflies? Those are from Jody's shop. Beautiful, right?
Oh, and I stuffed more of Jody's goodies inside the pockets....so fun!! You can see
I had extra things to include so I added a sachet bag and an envelope to put them in.

Oh, by the way, my new friend also sent me a lovely pocket letter. Stay tuned for
my next post! You will love this PL.

Happy Scrapping,

Renee

1 comment: