Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hi, Friends,

I wanted to share a card that I created for any fun occasion with one of my
most favorite color combos.....pink and green. I absolutely adore this combo and
love it anywhere I see it!!

 Now I am ready for any celebration that comes along....this card can be used for
anything: birthday, anniversary....you know what I mean!!

Oh, share your favorite color combo with me, too!! BTW, this is my entry for the
Clique Kits July challenge....you have one more day!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee 




Friday, July 17, 2015


More Celebration at....

Hi, Friends,

I told you I would be back with another quick post....here is a sneak from a project I
 created for SpiegelMom Scraps Anniversary Party. I will show the full reveal soon.
It is a pocket letter that I am creating!!


I just love those wood veneers and confetti from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop
Ok, you have just about 1/2 hour from now to link up your project for this party!!
It is 11:15 pm EST. Hurry!!

Happy Scrapping,


Renee

Celebrating with SpiegelMom Scraps!!

Hi, Friends,

You know how much I love all the fun at SpiegelMom Scraps....all this week celebration
has been in high gear. Here is my contribution to the occasion!! It is for a pocket
letter that I am creating. I have to wait to show you the finished project because it
is a surprise!!

I had fun creating this tag with those adorable butterflies from SpiegelMom Scraps shop 
I love that shop....more on the goodies I bought there. I will be back shortly with
another post. Oh, oh, I almost forgot to tell you to head on over to her Facebook
page to participate....it is called 5th AnniversaryScrap Party. You have about 2 hours
left....ready, set, go!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee

Tuesday, June 30, 2015


SpiegelMom Scraps is Awesome!!

Hi, Friends,

Wow, it sure has been fun guest designing at SpiegelMom Scraps  for the month of June.
Join me there for my last post. Oh, by the way, through today you can receive 10% 
 off when you shop at SpiegelMom Scraps Etsy Shop You will find all kinds of neat
embellishments to add to your projects. I did!! By the way the code for the discount
is RENEE10.

Oh, here is a little sneak from my last guest designer post....pocket letters!!

 I would love to share this post with you so hop on over to SpiegelMom Scraps 
Jody is the owner there and she is awesome....I love visiting there and you will,
too!!


Happy Scrapping,

Renee

Monday, June 29, 2015


More Goodies From Gingham Buttons2

Hi, there scrappy friends,

Remember when I told you I visited this cute scrapbook store Gingham Buttons2?
In addition to the the layouts I created, I also had more fun with the Bella Blvd kit
(Family Forever collection) in creating these cards.

Here we go......

 The color palette is so awesome in this kit....I just love it!! Then, I could not stop with
just one card; so here comes card number 2.....


I loved using foam squares to make the layered heart pop in the card above. Oh, and I
actually used some of the packaging from the kit, too. It was so much fun!!  

Ooooh, if you have created something fun, please let me know. I would love to visit
your blog!!

Happy Scrapping,

   Renee

Friday, June 19, 2015


Creating a Pocket Letter at SpiegelMom Scraps

Hi, Friends,

This has been an exciting week for me....actually, it has been exciting month for
me. As you know, I have been the guest designer for the month of June at 
SpiegelMom Scraps.  I chose to create a pocket letter for this week's post.
It sure is a fun way to correspond with someone and be creative at the same time.  
Take a peek at SpiegelMom Scraps to see the full reveal of my pocket letter inspired
by Heidi Swapp and Janette Lane.


Here are a couple of sneaks of my pocket letter.

 Here is one more....

 Please join me at SpiegelMom Scraps to see the entire pocket letter....oh. and I gave
it to....well, if you read the post there, you will find out, wink!!

Oh, one more thing....Jody has an awesome shop of goodies at SpiegelMom Scraps
Wow, you will love all the goodies there for sure....I know I do!!

Happy Scrapping,

   Renee

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


SpiegelMom Scrap comes to Charms Buttons and Bows

Hi, Friends,

I am so excited because I am the guest designer for the month of June at SpiegelMom Scraps
Here is what is happening for this week....well just a sneak anyway.

This is just a bit of what I have been up to there. I would love to share the full reveal.
So hop on over to SpiegelMom Scraps and see. It is so much fun!! Oh, and if you hop on
over to SpiegelMom Scraps Etsy Shop during the month of June, you will receive 10% off of  your order if you type in RENEE10 when you check out. It sounds like fun to me!!

'See you there,

   Renee





































No comments:

Post a Comment