Friday, July 17, 2015

Celebrating with SpiegelMom Scraps!!

  Hi, Friends,

  You know how much I love all the fun at SpiegelMom Scraps....
  all this week celebration has been in high gear. Here is my contribution
  to the occasion!!It is for a pocket letter that I am creating. I have to wait
  to show you the finished project because it is a surprise!!


  I had fun creating this tag with those adorable butterflies from
  SpiegelMom Scraps shop   I love that shop....more on the goodies
  I bought there. I will be back shortly with another post. Oh, oh, I almost
  forgot to tell you to head on over to her Facebook page to participate.
  It is called 5th AnniversaryScrap Party. You have about 2 hours
  left....ready, set, go!!

  Happy Scrapping,

 Renee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along Renee❤️❤️ Your sneak peak is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much, Jody!! It has been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete