Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Love My Glue Dots and Other Crafty Goodies!!

Hi, Friends,

I hope you all are having a happy-scrappy weekend.  I always like to start mine off with
something crafty; sooooo here we go.  Are you ready?

I thought I would dive into my stash, with my Glue Dots®, too, of course, 
and create away. Let's see what I come up with, wink!!

I have to start off by saying I did not grab all that I needed on my first trip to
the scraproom.  I sometimes challenge myself and do not go back into my scraproom 
for anything....this time I did :)


 1.  I decided to mist with this project....  I took a Heidi Swapp Color Magic heart
  and some Color Shine.  I took a paper towel  and covered one side of the heart as
  shown.  I sprayed one half teal.  Remember to blot about 10 seconds  after you spray.





'Love my Color Shine.  Then, I covered the already-misted side and chose another
color (Peach) like so.  Wait till you see the finished heart.


2.  Then, I chose some paper from my paper pad to create more of my card.  I used an A2
card as my base.  I began layering, punching and having a blast!! 



I just love these colors!!  Here comes the card....you will see just how much fun I 
had layering everything.  Yayyy!!


3.  Ah, see the heart in the middle there?  I love that misting technique....so fun! 
4.  Then, I just added other embellishments (see below for a complete supply list)
to complete my card.  Voila, my card is finished!!

Supplies:  Card Base (DCWV), Patterned Paper (Recollections), Color Magic Heart,
Love ya phrase and Color Shine (Heidi Swapp), Sentiment (my stash),
Rose Buds (Jolee-Note-they were white and I chose to mist those) and Glue Dots® mini
dots.

Wow, that sure was fun!!  Thanks for stopping by....'see you real soon!!

Happy Scrapping,
Renee






1 comment:

  1. super cute .. love all the layers, colours and cool heart... glad to see you too

    ReplyDelete