Saturday, August 30, 2014

A new challenge at Society 52!!

Hi, Friends,

I hope that you are all having an awesome week....we sure are at Society 52!!  If
you haven't already taken a peek, hop on over to instagram with the #society52 to
take a look.  It's awesome....join in the fun and scrap with us!!

This week our challenge is to create a monochomatic-themed project.  Yes, I love
the color pink and this is what I had fun creating.....


This is my adorable daughter when we met American Idol runner-up from Season 6,
Blake Lewis. We had so much fun at the meet and greet.  Blake even sang a few songs
for us!!

Anyway, I had a great time using goodies from my stash to create this layout....I loved
making the die-cuts, too!!  Love my embellies!!

Thanks for joining me....'Wishing you a creative weekend!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment