Saturday, August 16, 2014

This week at....Society 52

Hi there scrappy friends,

I hope that you all had a great week; I hope, too, that you had some time to be creative
and have lots of fun, too!!

I did this week at Society 52 on Instagram.  This week's prompt was to create something
with a masculine theme....that is a bit of challenge yet lots of fun, too!!

It was great mixing my traditional scrapbooking goodies with my new project life goodies
to create this page.


Yes, that is right; I did a layout of the handsome and talented Scotty McCreery!!
My daughter and I really enjoyed his concert and we were able to meet him, too!!

Oh, back to the layout....on Thursdays of every week, Society 52 requests 
that you add a bit of a twist to your project.  This week they wanted us to a
add a butterfly.  I loved the idea; I grabbed my color magic butterfly
and misted it with Color Shine.  Viola, my layout was complete.  



I hope that you will join me at Society 52 on Instagram.  There are lots of
friendly people to meet and share ideas with....Our talented leaders of the group are

Supplies:  No Limits paper pad, Color Magic paper, Color Shine and 
embellishments (Heidi Swapp) and wood veneer word and "Awesome" card
(Project Life-Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins), washi tape (Studio G)
and adhesive, Teresa Collins mega runner (Xyron).

Thank you for joining me today....I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!!

Happy Scrapping,


Renee






2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm a Scotty fan too. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great, S!! He is really awesome isn't he? It was so great meeting him in person!! Thanks so much for visiting and for your thoughtful comment, too. I always love it when you visit!!

      Take care,

      Renee

      Delete