Thursday, September 18, 2014

Things are hopping at Society 52!!

Hi, there, scrappy friends,

'Just wanted to see what everyone is up to....oh, I wanted to share the latest at one of
my fave places to be....yes, at Society 52.  If this is your first visit here, then let
me share this awesome online scrapbooking group on Instagram with you.
It's....#society52.  It is lots of fun!!  Our fearless leaders Sarah Bargo
and Maggie Massey, are so awesome with inspiration beyond belief. 
Anywho, on Monday of each week we are given a challenge....like use only patterned
paper with absolutely no embellishments.....unless you make them
from paper.  Now that is a challenge!!  Then, on Thursday of each week they throw
in a twist.  Last week, along with the PP, we added washi tape.  Now that was fun!!
Here is my take on the challenge....


I created this card from a DCWV card kit and some extra paper from one of their
stacks....then, it was washi tape time and viola my card was complete!!

Come join us at #society52 on Instagram.  I know you will love it!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment