I hope everyone is having an awesome week!!
Remember when I told you about Society 52....an online scrapbooking group
through Instagram? It is so awesome!! I absolutely love it!!
In my project below, I shared a technique called masking. Here is the tutorial
I promised you....are you ready for fun?!?!
1. Choose a piece of chipboard or other embellishment and place it on a paper
towel....plus a few extra towels, wink!! I am going to use those cute little bottles of
Heidi Swapp Color Shine for misting. Oh, by the way, I learned this technique from
Heidi, too. Pretty cool!!
2. Place a paper towel over the portion of your embellishment that you do not
want misted or colored....in my case 1/2 of the butterfly.
3. Then, mist or color the exposed portion of your embellishment....I love the
mint green!!. Let the Color Shine set for about 10 seconds and then blot the excess.
4. Next place the paper towel over the already misted area. Then mist the next portion
of your embellishment and blot as you did in step 3. Then....
5. Here is my cute little butterfly already for a card or layout!
Gee, this is fun!! I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial and will use this technique
on a project of your own. Oh, and please let me know because you know I would love
to see it!!
Thanks for popping by....have lots of fun creating lots of goodies!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee
P.S. Remember to visit #society52 on Instagram for lots of scrapbooking fun!!




So cute and fun and easy and quick. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteS, thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your sweet comment,too!! I sure hope that you are having a great summer!!
ReplyDelete