Sunday, July 13, 2014

Society52....You will love it!!

Hi, Friends,

I hope that you are all having an enjoyable summer and a crafty one, too!!

I am really excited about this new scrappy group that I have become a part of.

It is called #society52 on Instagram.  Two lovely ladies, Sarah Bargo
and Maggie Massey lead the group.  They are absolutely AWESOME and are
filled with so much inspiration....in addition, they are part of Heidi Swapp's
media team....there is lots of inspiration there, too.

Here we go....every Monday (it just started on July 7th) Maggie and Sarah
give us a challenge.  This week it was to create something using the colors
navy and mint.  Fun, right?  Here is what I created.  I love my crafty goodies!!




Then....guess what?  A little twist was added.  Our wonderful leaders inspired
us to add a pop of  another color to our card.  Are you ready???  Here it is.....
Can you guess??


The twist was to add some HOT PINK to our creation.
That sure was fun....I thought the pink star was cute and it matched perfectly.
Yayyy!!

Supplies:  Paper and Embellishments by Heidi Swapp (Hello Today)  Oh, 
the stars did come from another one of Heidi's embellishment sheets.  Wow,
there is so much from which to choose!! 

I used a masking technique on some of the letters and the butterfly so that I could
use two colors.  Tutorial to come....You will love it!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  There will be a challenge each week.  I know this
is going to be a blast!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee




No comments:

Post a Comment