Wow, friends, it is hard to believe summer is here...lots of fun, time with friends and
family and warmer weather; we love all that....when we are ready for some craft time,
though, I know just the answer....scrapping!!
Here is a bit of what I have been up to with one of my fave companies in the whole
wide world....DCWV. I love their monthly challenges. Here is my entry from May.
I had so much fun creating this card with their wonderful goodies. I know a sweet
little girl who I can send this card to....I can't wait to meet her. She is such a cutie!!
Oh, oh, I have to share this also; when I submitted my card for April, I made the Top Ten
for Cards with DCWV. Of course, I was over the moon excited. Here is the card
that I had fun creating.
Whoops, I am sorry that I forgot to share the news before now. It sure is fun scrapping
and diving into my stash....hmmm, in the card above, I used some of my embellishments
that I purchased a while ago....so glad that I discovered them! I love going on treasure
hunts in my scrap room. Join me this month the for DCWV challenge for June.
You will find the details here. I know you will have lots of fun....Be sure to let me know
if you enter. I would love to see what you create!!
'So glad that you popped by....Have a super awesome week, scrappy friends!!
Take care,
Renee


Super fun cards! Congrats on making the Top 10! :)
ReplyDelete