I hope that you all are enjoying a delightful Spring....I am!! I am having fun scrapping, too.
Oh, I know I have mentioned that one of my very favorite designers is the very talented Heidi Swapp. She is truly delightful and so inspiring. If you click on her name it will take
you to her blog where some yummy eye candy awaits. Trust me, wink!!
Anyway, I decided to take goodies from 2 of Heidi's adorable product lines (Serendipity and Mixed Company) and create this card. Hmmm, who should I give it to?
After thinking for less than 10 seconds....I decided to give it to myself. That's right!! I thought this card would be perfect inside of a mini album or make a cute cover for one. I will let you know what I decide to create. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy your visit to Heidi's blog. It is jam packed with lots of "pretty stuff". Thanks so much for visiting....it always makes my day!! Have fun, my friends!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment