Friday, August 3, 2012

Yayyyy!!I I made the top 5

Hi, Friends,

I am so very excited....because I made the top 5 in a contest that Glue Dots®
sponsored with Pinterest.  Thank you so much for your support and for voting for me, too!!
Here is the project that I submitted.



I wanted the arrangement to have a bouquet appearance so I adhered the flowers together
with Glue Dots®.  It is truly an honor to be recognized by such a
wonderful company.  As an added bonus, I will be receiving a package of crafty goodies
from Glue Dots®.  I promise to show you my goodies when they arrive.

Thank you for sharing in the fun with me!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee



7 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Renee. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dale!! I really appreciate your support, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. So very happy for you.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. So very happy for you.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, thank you so much!! I really appreciate all of your support, too! It is wonderful meeting others like yourself through our crafty world!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Congratulations! That's wonderful. Good for you, Renee. Lovely project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww-thank you so much, Serene!! I was thrilled and still am. It is always so much fun when you visit. Thank you for your thoughtful comments, too!!

    ReplyDelete