Friday, June 1, 2012

My Mind's Eye May Challenge

I love My Mind's Eye....their goodies are filled with so much color.  This month we were
asked to change things up a bit by using girl-type paper and embellishments for
boy-type of projects and vice versa.

I chose to use sweet girl colors for this card that I will give to my husband.
I hope that he likes it!  The pink has a teensy bit of an orange tinge....plus
there is green....that is perfect because he is a Hurricane fan!!  I did not plan
that while making the card....honest....wink!!


Supplies:  Papers and Embellishments (My Mind's Eye), Bling (Jolee) and Glue Dots®
Dot n Go and Pop Up dots adhesive.

Yes, I definitely think that a guy-type of card can have a cute flower and some bling....
don't you think?

I really enjoyed making this card!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Renee

4 comments:

  1. I think you answered the challenge quite well. Great looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I think stylized flowers (not too fussy) like that one work well for gals and guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Renee! This definitely works as a guy card!

    ReplyDelete