Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Wishes!!

I just had to pop back with 2 more cards that I made for Mother's Day.  It is always so
much fun to create something special for those that we care about.  Oh, I made these
cards with stuff from my stash and my fave adhesive Glue Dots® (Mini Dot n Go).


Yes, this is for my very special Aunt....I hope she knows how much we all love her!!

The next card that I created is one that can be used for any occasion....actually, I did
know that I would be using this for Mother's Day, wink!  I will be sending this card
to my special friend.



I hope that you have some time for crafting this weekend....thanks for popping by.
I always love it when you do!!

Hugs,

Renee
P.S. You can also see these cards and my guest post at 
ScrapworthyLives


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! The second one is my go to design for simple cards - add a strip of paper, flowers and you're done! And great job on your guest post - read it when it was first posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Danielle!! I really appreciate your sweet comments and all of your support!

    Yes, that is my go to design also. You know what they say about great minds thinking alike, wink!

    Oh, I really had a lot of fun guest posting for Stephanie. 'So glad that you enjoyed it!

    Have a great weekend,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete