I hope that everyone had a great weekend!
I want to share this card that I made for my husband for Father's Day....
he is more than extra special!!
Yes, you will notice that it does not say Father's Day on the front of the card.
.....so that means I could use it for most any occasion....even Valentine's Day.
I know it is a bit early for that. I like to plan ahead, wink!!
Here are the goodies I used from my stash: Card and Paper (DCWV), Ribbon and Twine
(May Arts), Tag (Remember When), Sentiment (Karen Foster) and last but not least....
my fave adhesive (Glue Dots®). I used the ultra-thin Dot n Go dots....really cool.
I hope that you all have a fantastic and creative week. Thanks for popping by!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Nice job, Renee. I like that it's masculine with a nice touch of trim on the sides. Definitely works for Valentine's Day too.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I like the look that the lace adds. Thank you for "visiting" me.
ReplyDelete