It's time once again for another challenge at My Mind's Eye....yes, you know I love
MME, too!! Please go here to see the sketch we were given for this month's challenge.
Oh, and you will see some amazing cards from all of the other participants. I would
like to share the card I created.
Supplies: Papers and Sentiment (My Mind's Eye), Decorative Edge Ruler for paper
tearing, Tulle (Wal-Mart) and my fave adhesive, Glue Dots® Mini Dot n Go an 3-D
dots.
Oh, I used my thumb to curl the papers that I tore for added dimension. That sure was
fun!! 'Looking forward to another challenge from MME!!
Have a great week,
Renee

I love the green bow and how the card can work for both a boy or girl baby. Nice work, Renee.
ReplyDeleteNice card, Renee! I too, love the green bow and polka dots!
ReplyDeleteLadies, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for you thoughtful comments, too!. I love tulle and use it whenever I can.
ReplyDeleteSerene, yes, I like the way this card can be used for either a boy or a girl....'will always have a card on hand that way!
Danielle, MME has such great combinations of paper in this stack, "Simply Delightful". I love polka dots, too. Oh, I have lots more of this stack left. I definitely will be using what I have here, wink!