Hi Friends,
I hope that you are having an awesome scrappy week!
It was great seeing one of my favorite designers, Anna Griffin, today on HSN.
Even though I did not buy anything....trust me I really wanted to....she really did
inspire me. So, this evening, I had fun going through the box of goodies that I
had already purchased with Anna's treasured designs. I decided to make this little
Thank You card.
Actually, as I was preparing to write this post, I thought it would make a nice baby
card or even a birthday card for a little one, too. Yes, I have sentiments for those, also,
wink!
Oh, here are the supplies that I used to create my card: Card, paper and frame (Anna
Griffin), Ribbon (Wal-Mart), Butterfly (Recollections) Sentiment (The Paper Studio)
and my fave adhesive, Glue Dots®.
Thanks for sharing my scrappy world with me! I always love it when you do!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Hi Renee. Lovely colour combo. I love Anna too. She's such a lovely lady. Such soft designs she comes up with.
ReplyDeleteHi, there, Dale! Yes, isn't Anna talented? She is one of my fave designers. Oh, yes, I like that color combo, too. It's one of my favorites....thank you for visiting, my friend!!
ReplyDelete