Monday, July 11, 2011

My guest post at EcoScrapbook

I want to thank Danielle from EcoScrapbook for inviting me to guest post.
It was really exciting and lots of fun!  Also, it is great to create with items
that are friendly to the environment.  In addition, it is eco-friendly to create
with items that we already have on hand.  I am ready for the challenge!  How
about you?  Here is the stash of goodies that I chose.


To learn more about ecoscrapbooking and take part in my scrapbooking
scavenger hunt (and see the card that I made, too), hop on over to
EcoScrapbook.  Thank you, Danielle, for inviting me to be your guest!
I really enjoyed it!!

Happy Scrapping,


Renee   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for guest posting! Guess what? Out of the 17 posts I've written, yours is #3 in traffic. Thanks for tweeting the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete