Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

Things are always hopping at Scrap Tiffany!  This week is no exception!
The design team was asked to share their "Guilty Pleasures" with our
Scrap Tiffany friends.  Wow, talk about fun....please hop on over
to see what each team member created.  I think it may get your creative
juices flowing.  It may even make you feel like....shopping, cropping and
hopping like me.  Are you surprised?  I did not think so, wink!

I really enjoyed creating this card with some of my favorites like
American Crafts, Sticko and DCWV. 


I know you will enjoy seeing what my teammates created....so fun and

so inviting!  Oh, and if you would like to take part in this challenge be
sure to send your creation to tiffany@scraptiffany.com  Go for it!
You will be so glad that you did!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee   

5 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog! i love cardmaking, too. your cards are so pretty. this one is very fun! great job and i like your blog. hope to see you around. have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop, crop and hop...three things that I like to do...but not as much as I love eating chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this one.. great theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies, for all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete