Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sports Challenge At Scrap Tiffany

I just love our challenges at Scrap Tiffany.  It is so awesome being a part of their design team! 
I created this card for our Sports Challenge.  It was a blast diving into my scrap stash to
create this card.


I loved using embellishments from  Paper Bliss, Fiskars, Scrap-Ease, American Crafts, my button collection and, yes, even the school supply store.  It is always so much fun to visit the store.  I have other goodies from there that I will be using in up coming projects.  Yeah!!


Oh, please hop on over to Scrap Tiffany to see what our design team created for this
challenge.  I know you are going to like what you see.  Please feel to participate in this
challenge and share it with Tiffany.  We all would love to see what you create.
Thank you so much for coming to visit!  I love it when you do!!

Happy Scrapping,

  Renee  

10 comments:

  1. what perfect elements for a ball card! you must have a kick-booty stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Katie! Yeah, I love my stash....how come I want more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great baseball paper you used on this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent you an award...please pick it up at: http://iwycd.blogspot.com/ Hope you accept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Dana! I am truly honored and accept you gracious award. I will be writing to you, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krischelle and Kay, thank you for your compliments! I am so glad that we are all on the winning team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, love the background paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee! Such a cute card! I love the baseball embellishments!

    ReplyDelete