Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beauty is....at Scrap Tiffany

It's challenge time at Scrap Tiffany once again!  As always, our challenges are packed
with fun and inspiration from my fellow design team members.  Our challenge
was to express what beauty meant to us.  I chose to create this card.  The sentiment
expresses some of what beauty means to me....just these 3 simple words....live, love, be!

For this challenge, I enjoyed using goodies from:   DCWV, Little Yellow Bicycle and
ribbon (Wal-Mart). 


   Our design team has created some truly beautiful pieces that will warm your
heart.  Visit Scrap Tiffany for a real treat today.  I know you will really
enjoy it.  Oh, and if you take part in the challenge please send your creation
to Tiffany@ScrapTiffany.com and she will post it on her blog.  Now that
is really beautiful!  I can't wait to see your work of art!

Happy Creating,

Renee  

5 comments:

  1. love the card!!!! sooo soft and pretty!!!! thanks sooo much for checking out my FF for Scrap Tiffany!!! have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Katie, Sophie, Wendi and Danielle, thank you so much for visiting. Oh, thanks, too, for your compliments. 'So glad that we are on the same team!

    ReplyDelete