Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Metal and Wire Challenge At Scrap Tiffany

Isn't it cool when you get to dive into your stash of scrapbooking goodies
and see all that you have?  Scrap Tiffany gave us with that opportunity
with our latest challenge ~creating with metal and wire~. 
After having a field day with my goodies, I created this card.  
It was fun mixing new scrap supplies with my oldies but goodies like the metal. 
Actually, I found more metal that I hope to being using in up-coming cards or
layouts.

Speaking of creations, please hop on over to Scrap Tiffany to see what the
entire design team created.  I think you are going to like it.  Oh, please feel
free to take part in this challenge, too!  Tiffany loves to post what you have
made.  Thanks so much for visiting!

Happy Scrapping,

  Renee  

11 comments:

  1. What a nice Valentine card! I love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kay! When I found the frame, I was really happy cos' I found another. Yeah!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of this card and the frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple but elegant metal challenge.. great job... hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the metal frame/plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun going through old supplies for this one! Your card is lovely, Renee. The use of the frame around the date is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the metal on this card! I think that I have something similar to that in my stash. You've inspired me to go find it and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Renee. The metal on this card is great!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi renee! you won the painting on my blog giveaway last week, congrats! send me a note with your mailing address and i'll get it right out to you. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, happy crafting!
    - kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, ladies! 'So glad that you visited! Thanks, too, for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow, Kathy, I am so excited about winning one of your paintings. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete