Monday, May 4, 2015

Things Are Hopping at SpiegelMom Scraps!!

Hi, everyone,

Wow, it has been a while; I am getting back in the groove of blogging again.  I sure
have missed you!!

So, did all of my friends have an awesome National Scrapbooking Day?  I did!!
I had fun this weekend at SpiegelMom Scraps!!  There were challenges and lots
of fun.  Oh, there is even a blog hop going on till Wednesday.....hop on over and
tell Jody I sent you.  She is awesome.  You will love her blog!!

Oh, here is one of the cards that I created for one of the challenges.  It was based
on a sketch that was provided.

I had fun creating this card with the Blush Glam paper pad from Craft Smith!!
I just adore all of the fun paper they are coming out with.  I hope you will visit them,
too....don't forget the blog hop with Jody.  Have fun!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee


3 comments:

  1. It is interesting that those strips drew my eye around in a circle. Love the tone on tone look, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renee!! You're the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete