Sunday, May 24, 2015

Gingham Buttons2 Is Here!!

Hi, Friends,

Remember the sneaks I shared with you a bit ago?  I am happy to share the full reveal
now.  As you recall from the post below, I found a cute little scrapbook store while on
vacation.  It's called Gingham Buttons2  I had fun and picked up this
darling kit by Bella Blvd.  It had all the elements I needed to create two fun layouts.

Here is the first one:

  

 I would like to share how I created this page :)

1. After choosing white card stock for my base, I dove hands first, 
 into the kit and chose this lovely floral print sheet of paper.
2. I cut a strip from the sheet about 2 1/2 inches x 12 inches and 
adhered it to the card stock (top) with an Elmer's acid-free tape runner.  It worked like
a charm!!
3.  It was really awesome choosing patterns of paper that blended together; this kit was 
filled with that and more......
4.   Next, I decided to cut the papers from the kit in varied sizes for the layered look.
5.  For the pennants, I cut towards the middle to form a "V" as shown.
6.  The kit was filled with borders and other embellishments from which to choose.
Total freedom was found here :)
 7. When layering, feel free to use a temporary adhesive if you wish until you
decide where you would like to place all of your elements. You might change your
mind, wink!!

Oh, I have to share that I used a piece of the packaging in the lower right corner.
Yes, that piece of paper with strips of design is actually part of the packaging.
That was so fun!!

I created a second page using the same method as above.  Here it is.......


 Oh, by the way, the sentiments were from the sticker sheet in the kit.  For a detail shot of
these, please see the post below.

Be sure to visit the GinghamButtons2 website.  Click here
You will be so glad that you did!!

I hope that you have some creating time for yourself this week.  I plan to!!

Happy Scrapping,

  Renee







1 comment:

  1. cute layout - love all the fun and bright bella papers mixed together - im terrible at mixing bold patterns, but this looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete