Sunday, September 29, 2013

Create to Live with Susan K. Weckesser

Hi, Friends,

I hope that everyone is having an awesome start to Fall.  In honor of this special season, I
decided to participate in Susan K. Weckesser's "Create to Live" challenge.  Here is the
super inspiration she provided us with.


I just love the color palette that Susan chose....and, of course, you know I love flowers!!

Here is my take on this month's challenge :)



It will be fun to see who I decide to give this card to and for what occasion....
"Just Fall", Thinking of You, Birthday, Thanksgiving....see what I mean?  It's
fun!

I can't wait to see what Susan's inspiration will be for October....please stay tuned!!

Thanks for popping by....have a wonderful week!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee


1 comment:

  1. Your card is such a sweetie Renee!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment too!

    ReplyDelete