Saturday, August 24, 2013

Create to Live with Susan K. Weckesser

Hi, Friends,

Wow, this summer has flown by....with it, have come exciting activities like visiting with
friends, family and eating lots of yummy summer treats.  I love fruit....although, when
when Susan Weckesser created the challenge for August, I thought it would be fun to
share other treats as well, wink!  I  really am caught up in all the colors that summer
brings, too.  Here is Susan's beautiful example.  I just love it!!  




 I love Susan's inspiration....strawberries are one of my favorite fruits of the season.  Oh, and I love the color palette that she chose, too!!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge....



  Yes, I know there isn't any yummy fruit on this card....these treats are good, too....
once in a while, right?  I loved the richness of the red, pink and green that Susan 
incorporated in her design. I definitely wanted to do the same!!

Supplies:  Paper and Sentiment (DCWV), Heart and Color Shine (Heidi Swapp), 
Square Scalloped Punch (Recollections), Cupcake brads (Paper Studio)
and Glue Dots® pop up and mini dots. 

So enjoy your favorite summer treat and please share if you would like :)  I would
love to see!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee




4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! What a yummy card... my mouth is watering as I type (smile) Thanks so much for joining us at Live, Dream, Create this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting, Lynne....I really appreciate your thoughtful comment. Oh, it is a pleasure to join you for the challenge....it is always so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Renee! So summery. Thank you for joining in the My Sweet Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Julie! I had so much fun creating this card and participating in the challenge. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete