Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thinking of You!!

Hi, Friends,

Happy Spring!!  I know that it may not feel like it....but the warmer weather is almost 
upon us.  I still like a bit of a chill in the air....just a bit.  Having said that, with Spring
on our doorsteps, I thought I would make a card, "Thinking of You", with Spring in mind.


Tim Coffey, from K and Company, is one of my very favorite designers.  Here is a
little card that I created with goodies from my stash.  I just love how all of Tim's
embellishments coordinate so well together.

 

I would like to share the directions with you....Enjoy!!

1.  Cut a mat to size leaving about 1/4" border from the edge of the card on all sides.
2.  Adhere the mat to the card with mini Glue Dots®.
3.  Cut a strip of paper about 1 1/2" long and adhere it to the center of the card as shown using mini Glue Dots®.
4.  Using the 3-D flowers provided, place one layer of the flower on top of another with a pop up Glue Dot in between each layer.
5.  Add leaves to accent the flower with pop up Glue Dots®.
6.  Adherethe sentiment with a pop up Glue Dot® to the side of the flower as shown so it is symmetrical.
7.  Adhere the butterfly using a pop up Glue Dot®.

Supplies:  Card (Wal-Mart), Floral Mat, Layered Flower, Leaves, Sentiment, Bumble Bee
(K and Company-Tim Coffey) and, of course, my fave adhesive Glue Dots® mini and pop up dots.

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope that you have an awesome week and a wonderful Spring, too!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee



















1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty springy card. THe hydrangea paper is gorgeous. Hope all is well with you, Renee!

    ReplyDelete